Sandettie Lightship Buoy Data
Daily values taken at 12 noon UTC.
Tidal range is the absolute difference between high and low Dover tides.
There were 11 swim dates in our solo swims database during 2014: Jun 30th, Jul 1st, Jul 2nd, Jul 3rd, Jul 7th, Jul 8th, Jul 12th, Jul 20th, Jul 21st, Jul 22nd, Jul 26th.
- Data shown on these graphs are from the Sandettie Lightship Buoy automatic weather station. It is the closest station measuring sea temperatures and weather to the Channel swimming routes.
- To track graph values move the mouse over the graph area. To change graph resolution, highlight the area of interest. To zoom out, double-click on the graph area.
- Sandettie data is provided by the Met Office: it contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v1.0. Please read our detailed notes on Sandettie data and interpreting these graphs and values.
- Tide range data is calculated by the XTide freeware. See our Tides section for more information.
- If you have any suggestions or comments on how we presented this data, please contact us.