Sandettie Lightship Buoy Data
Daily values taken at 12 noon UTC.
Tidal range is the absolute difference between high and low Dover tides.
There were 26 swim dates in our solo swims database during 2015: Jun 23rd, Jun 25th, Jun 29th, Jul 3rd, Jul 5th, Jul 9th, Jul 10th, Jul 11th, Jul 15th, Jul 16th, Jul 23rd, Jul 24th, Jul 30th, Aug 1st, Aug 6th, Aug 7th, Aug 8th, Aug 9th, Aug 11th, Aug 17th, Aug 21st, Aug 22nd, Aug 28th, Aug 29th, Sep 2nd, Sep 3rd.
- Data shown on these graphs are from the Sandettie Lightship Buoy automatic weather station. It is the closest station measuring sea temperatures and weather to the Channel swimming routes.
- To track graph values move the mouse over the graph area. To change graph resolution, highlight the area of interest. To zoom out, double-click on the graph area.
- Sandettie data is provided by the Met Office: it contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v1.0. Please read our detailed notes on Sandettie data and interpreting these graphs and values.
- Tide range data is calculated by the XTide freeware. See our Tides section for more information.
- If you have any suggestions or comments on how we presented this data, please contact us.