Channel Swimming & Piloting Federation "Nothing great is easy", Captain Matthew Webb

Channel Weather Forecast

Sandettie buoy weather forecast from www.wunderground.com. Data fetched at 11:10 on Tuesday 30th September.

Day Day Night
TuesdaypartlycloudySun and clouds mixed. Slight chance of an afternoon shower. High 18C. Winds SW at 15 to 30 km/h.nt_partlycloudySome clouds. Low 14C. Winds SW at 15 to 30 km/h.
WednesdaypartlycloudyIntervals of clouds and sunshine. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 19C. Winds SW at 25 to 40 km/h.nt_partlycloudyPartly cloudy. Low 14C. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h.
ThursdaypartlycloudyPartly cloudy skies. High 18C. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h.nt_partlycloudyPartly cloudy skies. Low 14C. Winds light and variable.
FridaypartlycloudyPartly cloudy skies. High 19C. Winds SSW at 15 to 30 km/h.nt_partlycloudyA few clouds from time to time. Low 14C. Winds SSW at 15 to 30 km/h.
SaturdaychancerainRain showers, with winds diminishing later in the day. High 17C. SW winds shifting to NW at 25 to 40 km/h. Chance of rain 50%.nt_mostlycloudyPartly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 11C. Winds N at 10 to 15 km/h.
SundaypartlycloudyPartly cloudy. High near 15C. NNW winds shifting to SW at 15 to 25 km/h.nt_partlycloudyCloudy early then partly cloudy and windy overnight. Low 12C. Winds SSW at 30 to 50 km/h.
MondayrainShowers in the morning, becoming a steady rain in the afternoon. Windy. High near 15C. Winds S at 40 to 55 km/h. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near 6mm.nt_rainWindy with occasional rain. Low near 10C. Winds SW at 40 to 55 km/h. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near 12mm.
TuesdayrainWindy with periods of rain. High 16C. Winds SW at 30 to 50 km/h. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around 6mm.nt_rainCloudy with periods of rain. Low 11C. Winds SW at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near 6mm.
WednesdayrainA steady rain in the morning. Windy with showers continuing in the afternoon. High 16C. Winds SW at 30 to 50 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around 6mm.nt_chancerainOvercast with rain showers at times. Low 12C. Winds SSW at 25 to 40 km/h. Chance of rain 60%.
ThursdaychancerainWindy with rain showers in the morning then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 17C. Winds SSW at 30 to 50 km/h. Chance of rain 60%.nt_chancerainClear in the evening then increasing clouds with showers after midnight. Low 11C. Winds SW at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 40%.
Data source: www.wunderground.com

  • 29 Jun 2014RSS Feed

    Don't forget your passport!

    As the 2014 season gets under way, all swimmers should be aware of the recent changes in Channel regulations. Please read a message by the CS&PF Chairman Mike Oram Read more

CS&PF NEWS