02 Jan 2016Buy your dinner tickets NOW
Tickets for the CS&PF annual dinner are now on sale.
The dinner is on Saturday 5th March at Dover Town Hall, doors open at 6:30pm and tickets are £30 each.
To book tickets you need to send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Names of those in your party. If you wish to sit in a group please make one transaction. Tables seat a maximum of 11.
- Cheques should be made payable to CS&PF and can be posted to CS&PF Dinner, 39 Winchelsea Street, Dover, Kent, CT17 9ST.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer, once you have provided full details of your booking the details for payment will be sent to you.
- Understandably circumstances can change. Refunds will be offered until the 20th February. After that date a refund will only be offered if we resell your ticket.
- It is essential that any special dietary requirements are included, the last thing we want is anyone fainting in their soup!
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any further enquiries.
Sandettie Lightship Observations
9pm, 22nd March 2017
Water: 48.7 °F (9.3 °C)
Air: 44.2 °F (6.8 °C)
Wind Speed: 5.1 kn (9.4 km/h)
Wind Direction: ENE (70°)
£1,435 raised for the RNLI at the CS&PF dinner. To be matched by Federation. Thank you generous swimmers. https://t.co/os3PsxQ7Mb3 weeks ago