Sandettie Lightship Buoy Data
Daily values taken at 12 noon UTC.
Tidal range is the absolute difference between high and low Dover tides.
There were 37 swim dates in our solo swims database during 2013: Jul 2nd, Jul 5th, Jul 6th, Jul 12th, Jul 14th, Jul 15th, Jul 16th, Jul 17th, Jul 22nd, Jul 26th, Jul 27th, Aug 1st, Aug 2nd, Aug 3rd, Aug 4th, Aug 6th, Aug 7th, Aug 9th, Aug 14th, Aug 19th, Aug 20th, Aug 21st, Aug 27th, Aug 28th, Aug 29th, Sep 1st, Sep 3rd, Sep 4th, Sep 6th, Sep 12th, Sep 13th, Sep 21st, Sep 22nd, Sep 23rd, Sep 24th, Sep 25th, Oct 6th.
- Data shown on these graphs are from the Sandettie Lightship Buoy automatic weather station. It is the closest station measuring sea temperatures and weather to the Channel swimming routes.
- To track graph values move the mouse over the graph area. To change graph resolution, highlight the area of interest. To zoom out, double-click on the graph area.
- Sandettie data is provided by the Met Office: it contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v1.0. Please read our detailed notes on Sandettie data and interpreting these graphs and values.
- Tide range data is calculated by the XTide freeware. See our Tides section for more information.
- If you have any suggestions or comments on how we presented this data, please contact us.