Sandettie Lightship Buoy Data
Daily values taken at 12 noon UTC.
Tidal range is the absolute difference between high and low Dover tides.
There were 36 swim dates in our solo swims database during 2012: Jun 25th, Jun 26th, Jul 4th, Jul 5th, Jul 15th, Jul 20th, Jul 21st, Jul 22nd, Jul 23rd, Jul 24th, Jul 25th, Jul 26th, Aug 8th, Aug 9th, Aug 10th, Aug 12th, Aug 13th, Aug 14th, Aug 19th, Aug 23rd, Aug 24th, Sep 1st, Sep 2nd, Sep 3rd, Sep 4th, Sep 6th, Sep 7th, Sep 8th, Sep 9th, Sep 10th, Sep 20th, Sep 21st, Sep 29th, Oct 7th, Oct 9th, Oct 10th.
- Data shown on these graphs are from the Sandettie Lightship Buoy automatic weather station. It is the closest station measuring sea temperatures and weather to the Channel swimming routes.
- To track graph values move the mouse over the graph area. To change graph resolution, highlight the area of interest. To zoom out, double-click on the graph area.
- Sandettie data is provided by the Met Office: it contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v1.0. Please read our detailed notes on Sandettie data and interpreting these graphs and values.
- Tide range data is calculated by the XTide freeware. See our Tides section for more information.
- If you have any suggestions or comments on how we presented this data, please contact us.