The Federation aims to:
- Promote the sport of long distance swimming world-wide and assist organisations and swimmers to attempt such swims in all ways possible.
- We have a global network of contacts who help and assist our sport to maintain and improve standards in a friendly and safe manner.
- Assist, observe and authenticate those taking part in the sports of swimming, and 'by any other means' acceptable to the relevant authorities (canoeing, rowing etc.) in their attempts to cross the English Channel.
- Maintain a current register of recognised and approved boat pilots.
- To provide information, advice and guidelines which will enable swimming feats to be completed in compliance with the relevant authorities.
- 08 Dec 2014
Get chatting with your fellow swimmers, and plan your tables. Be warned; tickets will sell out very quickly! Read more