02 Jan 20142014 CSPF Dinner tickets on sale
On your marks, get set, BUY! Tickets for the hottest dinner in 2014 go on sale
To cheer up winter tickets for the CS&PF annual dinner will go on sale on the 2nd of January at a cost of £30 each. The dinner is on Saturday 15th March, with the doors opening at 6:30pm.
Details of how to buy tickets will be posted on that date but here is what you can do to prepare:
- Start talking to your friends. If you wish to sit in a group prepare to make one transaction. Tables seat a maximum of 11.
- Have your payment ready to go once details are posted, both cheque and card are acceptable.
- Cheques should be made payable to CS&PF
- Card details required: Name, Long number, Expiry date, Security code, House number and post code of the address it is registered to.
- It is essential that any special dietary requirements are included, the last thing we want is anyone fainting in their soup!
Do not send details or payments before the 2nd January; no one will respond to them and they may well get lost in the system.
Have a lovely Christmas and I look forward to hearing from you in the new year.
Sandettie Lightship Observations
2am, 30th March 2017
Water: 49.1 °F (9.5 °C)
Air: 52.7 °F (11.5 °C)
Wind Speed: 13.0 kn (24.1 km/h)
Wind Direction: S (180°)
£1,435 raised for the RNLI at the CS&PF dinner. To be matched by Federation. Thank you generous swimmers. https://t.co/os3PsxQ7Mb4 weeks ago